FLAT TOP NINJA SPECS & DETAILS
- 56 Pound dry weight (25.4 Kg)
- 71.75 Pounds wet weight (32.54 Kg)
- 2.5 Gallon standard gas tank (9.46 Liters)
- 5 Gallon optional gas tank extension (18.92 Liters)
- 2-4 Hour flight time
- 50-100 Mile range (80-160 Km)
- 51 Mph top speed (82 Kph)
- 20-40 Mph average cruising speed (32-64 Kph)
- 700-1200 FPM climb rate (depends on many variables)
- 50-100 Feet takeoff distance (depends on variables. Can be as little as 1 foot)
- 10-30 Feet landing distance (Again can be as little as 1 foot)
- 600 Pound max capacity (272 Kg)
- 185cc Vittorazi Moster 185 Plus 2-stroke engine
- 25 Horsepower
- 55 x 55 x 35 Inches built up (139.7 x 139.7 x 88.9 Cm)
- 5-15 Mph stall speed (8-24 kph)
- 500 Hour engine life
- 2-5 Minute assembly and disassembly time
- Packs down small enough to fit into a large hockey bag
- Built out of T6 Aircraft grade aluminum all sourced in the United States
- Laser-cut and welded by an actual aircraft mechanic
- Manufactured and assembled in SLC, Utah (not outsourced. All made in-house)
- Powder Coated for additional strength after welding
- Full-time team and help available 24/7
- Been in production since 2005 and have produced thousands of units
The Flat Top NINJA is powered by the Vittorazi Moster 185 Plus MY20 2 stroke engine. This engine produces loads of power with very minimal torque steer and great efficiency. Fly for hours while using very little fuel. Great reliability and parts are available at all times.
Standard: The standard harness does not have the weight shifting ability that comes with the extension. The standard kit is 6 inches smaller and will not fit for most passengers.
Weight Shift Kit: The weight shift kit is comfort bars that are widened 3 inches of each side of the pilot that increases their ability to weight shift. 98% of customers choose the weight shift kit.
Super Mini Reserve: Built for pilots under 200 pounds.
Super Rescue Reserve: Built for pilots over 200 pounds.
Shipping: Shipping across the US is roughly $450 USD. Shipping quotes might be incorrect in checkout. If they are we will contact you before shipping.